Monday, February 28, 2011

1st birthday = a miss blog post, an exhausted mommy, mild chaos and super cute photos!

So... I am late posting for the first time since my photography New Year's resolution... drat! (BTW, that means two posts this week!) I was completely slammed last week with all kinds of non-photo-related yet important tasks to do... a visit from my mother-in-law, taking care of a sick little guy, taking a friend to the ER and to her re-check, getting everything together for a 1st b-day party in Florida and somehow making sure the house looked "perfect" before we left incase someone came to show it.

Somehow I survivied the week, and I have to give God all the credit for my sanity and productivity on Friday morning. I have NO EARTHLY idea how I got so much done in one morning so that we could leave on time! Thanks, Abba, I couldn't do anything without your help! My little guy's 1st birthday party was perfect! He devoured his cake and presents and had a blast playing with balloons and wearing his giraffe party hat, and as it happened our house did show on Sunday afternoon! PRAISE GOD! And now we're all home safe and sound! I'll post the "1 year old" photos that I took last week ASAP, but for now... here's a shot of my little buddy in all his b-caked glory!

Have a marvelous Monday!
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment