Saturday, February 19, 2011

Senior Portrait Discount!!!!

Those of you who are seniors or know seniors who still need to have their senior portraits taken before graduation, please read and pass on the information below!

This spring I am hoping to really add to my Senior Portrait portfolio, so I am offering a discount to seniors who book a session with me in MARCH or APRIL 2011. EVERY senior who 1) likes my TJBA facebook page and 2) books a session in March or April will receive 20% off their print purchase of $50 or more. Additonally, the 1st THREE seniors who book will also receive 50% off their sitting fee.

If you know of any seniors who are looking for professional outdoor portraits at a reasonable price, please pass this info on to them! Sample Senior Portraits and my prices are available on my website: http://www.thejourneybyally.com/. Please email me for more information at thejourneybyally@gmail.com.

Allyson

NOTE: For those of you in Tallahassee, I will be in town March 19-27, and if you book that week the above discounts will apply to you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment