Thursday, February 17, 2011

Trisha's Bridal Shower

Last Sunday afternoon, I had the pleasure of shooting a Bridal Shower that my friend Tania threw for her sister-in-law-to-be. Can I just say, "what a fun group of ladies!" I don't think the laughter stopped from the moment they walked in the door until the last one left. Trisha's favorite color is pink, so fittingly that was the theme of the party, as you can tell from the "detail" shots below. Trisha and Terry, have a wonderful wedding day, and may God bless your new life together!

( I'm not sure why blogger insists on posting some photos super small like this?)

1 comment:

  1. Wow the photos look amazing Allison. You did an awesome job. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thank you so much for capturing everything at my bridal shower!

    ReplyDelete