Friday, January 14, 2011

Photography New Years Resolution

Well... I guess it's about time I sat down and made some goals for developing my photography business. My little guy is finally old enough for me to be able to start focusing on photography a little more again.

So we'll start here.

Goal #1: Write a post for my photography blog at least once a week.

Obviously they won't all be posts about a photo shoot because I seriously doubt my business will grow to a shoot a week in the next few weeks, but I've got to start getting more of "me" out there so potential clients can get to "know" me and feel comfortable that I'll mesh well with them. So here goes. The next few posts I'll focus on catching up on my last few photo shoots. Then it's off to the races. Hope you'll check back often! See you in the ramparts!

Ally



Because a blog post isn't any fun without at least one photo, here's my favorite recent photo of my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment