Friday, January 14, 2011

Katelyn B. Senior Session

Katelyn’s family and mine have been friends for YEARS. They are some of the most dedicated members of our church back home, and our moms are best friends. So when her mom asked me if I would do her senior photos, I was honored! MacClay Gardens State Park provided a beautiful background to complement an already beautiful Senior-ita. Katelyn was so much fun to shoot because she was totally up for the wacky stuff I suggested, and it totally portrayed her fun-loving personality. We had an wonderful time, and I really hope that I get the honor of photographing her wedding one day (in the DISTANT future, Mrs. Vicki)! Thank you both for the laughs and an all-around awesome senior shoot!






Katelyn got this tatoo in honor of her best friend, Morgan, who was killed in a car accident in January 2009. So of course I made sure we got a couple of cute photos of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment