Friday, January 21, 2011

Jordan S. Senior Session

Jordan is another family friend who also goes to my church back home. His mom actually designed my awesome logo, and his dad is our mission pastor. As it happens, a mission trip to Nicaragua is where Jordan and I first really got to know each other. It was really special to watch how he played with children in the poor village where we worked, never letting the language barrier keep him from loving on the them, and if all else failed he just made up words and used hand signals. Something like, “Walko el churcho,” which is the Jordanese dialect of Spanish for “Let’s walk to the church”. What a trip that was!

Although I know Jordan only agreed to senior portraits for his mom’s sake, he was a good sport about it, and kept me in stitches the whole time we were shooting. With his kind heart and jovial personality, I know he’ll go far!



No comments:

Post a Comment