Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Forum Shoot- Day 2

This is a continuation from last Tuesday's post.  As I mentioned before, I shot for the Forum on three separate days focusing on children of different ages each day.  The second day, we took a group of school aged kids to a local park and got several photos to represent the after-school programs that the Forum supports.  This was probably my favorite shoot.  The kids really had a great time "playing" for my camera.  They kept coming up with ideas of other activities that they do in their after-school programs, which made the brainstorming part of this job much easier... they did it for me!  We "worked on homework", climbed a rope tower, swang on the swings (is "swang" correct English?), turned cartwheels, played the trombone, shot hoops, and so much more.  It was such a fun "day in the park", and I am so grateful to have had this opportunity!

Here are a few of my favorites from this session.  It was hard to narrow it down because I have so many!

Thankful it's Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment