Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feliz dia de amistad!

Happy Friendship day! ... I mean Valentine's Day... or maybe it's both!  Yep, in Latin America February 14 is both a holiday for "lovers" and for "friends" to celebrate their relationships.  What a great idea!  I remember celebrating many a "Singles Awareness Day" before Jim and I started courting in college.  Wouldn't it be nice if here in the states instead of just celebrating romantic relationships we celebrated the other important people in our lives too?!  Well, that's what I'm doing today!  Of course I'm so grateful for my wonderful husband, but I'm also thankful for the wonderful girlfriends that God has put in my life as well! First for my mom,Terri, and my mom-in-love, Celeste... for my sisters, Sara, Emily, Ginny and Lauren... and for Renee, Tania, Melissa, Jennifer, Khushnuma, Sonia, Eileen and Keri.  (If I forgot anyone else... I still love you too!!) You ladies keep me sane when I think I'm going crazy!  Thank you for your prayers, friendship, encouragement and support! You are all such a blessing in my life!

 Happy Friendship Day!!!

And because a blog post isn't any fun without photos to go with it, here's a sneak peak of a maternity session that I'll be posting next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment