Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Senior Rep: Josh A.

Meet Josh...

He is the son of one of my husband's coworker's, and he bravely volunteered to be a Senior Portrait "guinea pig" at my newly discovered portrait location in Cowpens, SC. Josh is a Senior from Inman, SC, and when he graduates he plans to study medicine and become a pediatrician. You go, Josh!

That Wednesday was a beautiful SC summer day, but boy was it hot! I know poor Josh was dying to get done with these photos and get back into his shorts and t-shirt! But he was such a good sport about it. He totally went with the flow, which included sitting on the steaming hot railroad tracks so I could get a shot (or two... or three), running back to my van (by himself) for quick outfit change, and helping me figure out how we could pose him with his tennis racket (a new challenge for me). Josh even gave up his weekly pre-church hangout time with his friends to be my Senior model! Thanks, Josh! The light was still a little harsh so we had to carefully play with where I placed him, but the final product was buenisimo! That's "awesome" for all you non-Spanish-speakers out there. Thanks, Josh, for being my "guinea pig" and on top of that being open to becoming my first 2012 Senior Rep!



No comments:

Post a Comment