Monday, August 15, 2011

WANTED: Senior Reps for Gwinnett Co., GA and Spartanburg, SC High Schools




I am so excited to be offering this awesome promotion this year! I am looking for Senior Reps to serve as spokespersons for The Journey by Ally Photography in their schools. Each Rep will receive a FREE Senior Session, 50 rep cards to hand out and more!


I am looking for one male and one female Senior Rep from the Spartanburg area and from each of the following Gwinnett County schools:



  • Peachtree Ridge High

  • Duluth High-Both slots filled

  • North Gwinnett High

  • Mountain View High

  • Collins Hill High

  • Lanier High

  • Grayson High

Send enough referrals my way and you could win an 8GB I-touch! I will begin accepting applications for Senior Reps on August 20, 2011. Applications will be accepted no later than Sept. 20, 2011 unless a spot has not yet been filled.


Check out more info here!

Click here to request an application.

UPDATE on Dec 5, 2011: I am not currently accepting new applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment