Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The find of a life-time... well, close anyway!



Today little man and I ventured over to Cowpens, SC, where one of the major battles of the Revolutionary war was fought. Here, there is an old train depot that they have relocated from one block over and have turned it into a museum. Outside is an old railcar that little man enjoyed climbing on. This is a photographer's dream shoot location! (What! No location shots? Nope, other than the few I took of my little buddy, I am going to keep you in suspense until next week when I post photos of all the locations I found!) There is the depot, the railcar, railroad tracks behind the depot, a veteran's memorial park/garden across the street, and just past that is an old abandoned brick building that is perfect for senior photos!! After a rather disappointing day yesterday finding almost nothing that would work for senior shoots, my find today completely made up for it! I am hoping to hold a senior session there with a friend's son tomorrow! Can't wait! Enjoy some sweet photos of my buddy below, and please excuse the discolored last two. I don't have photoshop on this computer to fix it!

Here's to a Terrific Tuesday!


Is that a "ta-tor"? Why yes it is! Let's go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment