Sunday, August 21, 2011

Home is where the heart is!

Hmmmmm..... that's the hotel air-conditioning droning in the background as I write this post. My little guy is sleeping... finally... and I'm sitting here updating FB and responding to emails. Ahhhh... to be away from home and all the crazy, stressful responsibilities that come with keeping a house show-ready while chasing a 1 1/2 year old! We decided on a whim to come up to Spartanburg with Dada this week because we were just plain missing him too much to be apart again!

Already it is so wonderful to be together! Instead of shipping him off alone last night, we all came up together! We are staying in an extended stay hotel so I can do some cooking in the mini kitchenette to save on the grocery bill, and little buddy and I are planning to spend our afternoons searching out parks and historic sites up here for photo shoots after we move! FUN!! Then we all get to be together at night! It's a beautiful thing! Feels so good to be "home"! Yep, that old saying really is true... home is where to heart is!

Happy Monday morning!




I had to add this photo we took tonight. My boys love being together!




No comments:

Post a Comment