Thursday, March 24, 2011

Madison & Ava... a precious pair

What precious twin girls! A friend of mine is their nanny during the day so when I took photos of her daughter, Eden, for homeschool this year, Madison and Ava tagged along, and I got to snap shots of them as well. They tolerated our little outing so well, especially considering that it was naptime. We walked all over and they were in and out of the stroller half a dozen times- walking on the walk path, sitting on the big wooden swing together, sliding down the playground slide, swinging in the baby swings and playing on the grass looking at flowers. At one point, it was so sweet to watch Madison take a yellow flower that Eden had offered to her and give it to her sister who promptly showed Keri (my friend) her new treasure. They are so precious together! It makes me think back to those sweet years growing up with my sisters, who are still my best friends. I hope it will be the same for Madison and Ava now and forever! Ohhh.... it's enough to make me want another baby boy so my little guy has a special playmate and friend too!

Thank you for sharing the simple beauty of sisterhood with me for a few hours!

Ally
Thus begins the sweet flower exchange...

Madison decided to take matters into her own hands and get out of that stroller! Unfortunately... she got stuck about half-way out! Haha! I love capturing a shot that tells a story!

No comments:

Post a Comment