Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jenny- Bridal Portraits

Last Friday I got an awesome opportunity to expand my portfolio! Emy (a photographer friend who has taken me under her wing) invited me along to do a Bridal shoot for one of our other friends IN THE SNOW!! Emy has been wanting to do Bridal Portraits in the snow for forever ,and our friend Jenny, who was married last December, offered to put on her dress again and brave the cold so we could get some AWESOME pictures!

We left Emy's studio at about 11:30 AM and went from Park to Park shooting pictures until about 4:00 PM. Jenny was a real trooper through it all. She would tromp anywhere we thought would make beautiful pictures (even if it meant climbing through 2 foot snow drifts dress and all!) We made some in the woods, in two separate fields, and at Lourdes College (a Catholic convent/school). She was even willing to go around in her strapless dress without her fur stole to cover her bare shoulders.


Near the end, she had chill bumps all up and down her arms and her chin was quivering so much that she almost couldn't smile, but she was beautiful through it all, and, consequently, I have many great pictures to add to my ever expanding portfolio.


Muchas gracias to Jenny for being such a willing participant, and to Emy for letting me tag along and learn so much! I had a blast, and I can't wait until my next Bridal shoot, but I sure hope it's a little warmer then!

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful bride; I love the winter backdrop with the red and white - breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete