Monday, February 9, 2009

Charlie & Sarah

So I'm in Tallahassee, FL for two weeks visiting family while Jim's in the middle of the busiest part of the plant construction project. Last Sunday, I got the opportunity to do a shoot with some precious kids from my church down here, Charlie and Sarah. Thanks to their mom, Lisa, for loaning them out to me for a few hours to get some amazing shots!

We had such a good time, and they would do anything I asked! We rolled down hills, played in the fountain, climbed trees and frences, swang on the swings, and tons of other fun stuff!


Thanks also goes out to the Hallam's for letting us borrow their GORGEOUS yard for the shoot, which really made for some beautiful backdrops for our photos. All in all it was a great shoot, and I have had a REALLY hard time choosing which photos to post because I have sooooo many wonderful ones! (And I'm sure I won't be able to resist editing this post when I get home and can edit my photos.) Hope you have fun browsing these, and...

For those of you in Tallahassee, I'm here for the next two weeks, and I could use some more practice (and a little more mula to add to my zoom lens fund never hurts either! ;) haha!


ENJOY!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Allyson, these are great! You definitely captured their personalities:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah and Charlie are my cousins! You did a fabulous job on these pictures...if you are ever in Dallas please let me know!

    ReplyDelete