Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Emily

Emily and I have been planning to get "Senior Portraits" of her for a while. She had beautiful ones taken by another photographer in town when she graduated last year, but unfortunately she didn't get the copyright to her pictures so she only has a few prints, and she wanted to be able to get a couple of enlargements or have extras to make a collage.
So... the long and short of it is that I told her I would take her out again to get some pictures that she could use however she wanted.




So technically she isn't a senior, but she isn't far removed from it, having graduated less than a year ago, and I needed senior portraits to add to my portfolio. (I think these will do nicely!)

We have planned to go out several days since I've been here, but something has come up every time. Wednesday, we finally went to Lake Ella (a park here in Tallahassee) just determined to get some pictures, and we had been there 15 minutes when it started raining!! Blah!! What luck!

But we didn't let that stop us. As you can see we still got some cute ones (some before the rain and some under a tree during it), and then Friday we are going to Goodwood with one of her friends and hopefully shoot several more nice pictures. (I'll post those too after the shoot!) I think you'll have to agree with me that she is gorgeous and very photogenic! What can I say?
I love my sisters and think they're awesome!

Enjoy!

1 comment: