Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cowboy Blayne

So as many of y'all who are reading this will already know, I watch my friend Beth's little boy Blayne (a.k.a. Batman) from time to time, and we are BIG buddies! He is SOOOOO adorable, and of course he is my favorite subject to photograph!! I've taken pictures of him playing with playdough, painting, sweeping up pine needles, and anything else he was doing. Did I mention that he's adorable?

Anyway... around Halloween, my church up here does an outreach called "Trunk or Treat" where people from the church sign up to decorate their car trunk or truck bed with a theme and park it at the church and hand out candy to the kids that come by. People go ALL OUT... for real!! And the community knows it so this year over 8000 kids showed up!!! It was crazy!


So my life group (or small group) decided that we would do two cars and our theme would be "cowboys and Indians" since Blayne had already announced that he wanted to be a cowboy this year.


Of course I brought my camera so I could get some fun pictures of our trunk adventure. We dressed Jim's truck up like a covered wagon and Dave and Janet's (our life group leaders) truck up like an indian teepee. And all of us groupies dressed up as either cowboys or indians.

I caught some supper cute pictures of Blayne (despite the fact that he was kind of cranky, which is so uncharacteristic for him.) You can't tell me he's not the cutest kid ever! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment