Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chris and Heather

These were taken during my first official photo shoot. Heather is a friend of mine here in Michigan. Her boyfriend was here visiting her for the weekend, and they were kind enough to be my guinea pigs! I was so nervous going into this because up until then, I had only done nature shots and candid photos of friends and family, but I think it went well. Heather really liked several of the pictures, and if the client is happy, I'd call it an overall success!

It was 10 degrees that particular morning, so we were all freezing, but I think it gave a nice rosiness to their cheeks!

This was such an awesome experience because I was feeling so nervous and uncertain bef
ore we left, but I prayed for confidence and creativity before heading out, and during the shoot, I kept getting great ideas for neat angles, closeups, backgrounds, etc.

Chris and Heather were great subjects too because they just acted naturally. They joked with each other, laughed, smooched, smiled, hugged, and goofed off as if I wasn't there. This made for great, natural looking photos that I am very pleased with!


Heritage Park (in Southgate, MI) is an awesome spot for photos, and I highly recommend it to any photographer in the Down River area who likes to set up shoots out of doors!



Hope you enjoy browsing these photos, and as always, I welcome your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment