Thursday, November 5, 2009

Elden and Kristy- my second wedding

As I was preparing my blog about my most recent wedding, I realized that in the craziness of moving this summer, I never posted about the wedding I assisted at in June. This wedding was in the same county in Ohio as my first wedding, which guaranteed me to have some interesting shots.
The weather was beautiful that day! We started earlier than we did at the last wedding because the bride wanted us to get shots of her "getting ready". So our day started at about 9:30 and then lasted until about 10:30. Yes, a 13-hour day! Needless to say my whole body was aching afterwards, but it was worth it!


We got some beautiful shots of the girls at the church and some nice ceremony shots as well. My favorite shoot of the whole day was when we stopped at a field of wild flowers and had them walk through it- talk about BEAUTIFUL photos! The wedding, of course, included the traditional Putnam County bar stops and a long reception at the American Legion.

The bride was beautiful, and even though her husband was not totally into the whole photo thing, we did manage to get some nice shots.





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment