Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Swartz

I have REALLY slacked on posting on the blog, but until recently I haven't had any shoots to post. Now I'm getting back on track with this post about my first baby shoot! (I'll be posting about my most recent wedding soon.)

A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine let me come over and take 6 week shots of her beautiful baby girl. We had such a great time dressing her over and over and putting her in different places, and I'm very pleased with some of the shots we got. Seriously she has to be one of the cutest babies EVER. She has a perfect little face with the sweetest little features- a button nose, big beautiful eyes, and precious little ears! Love it!

Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. These are precious! I love her in the basket and the "parts" (ear, fingers, foot) shots. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete