Monday, October 3, 2011

REWIND... Baby Randolph

The following is another edition of my REWIND series to catch everyone up on the whereabouts of my camera while I was working hard at Mary Kay this spring and summer.

The first weekend of April, I had the honor of shooting a newborn session (or make that two sessions) for a friend of mine. She and her husband have been hoping and praying for a baby for so long, and "baby Randolph" is the long-awaited answer to that prayer. God is GOOD!!

Baby Randolph is not only sweet but modest too! She was very quick to voice her objections to the idea of being photographed in just her skivvies. Obtaining the photos you will see below required two photo sessions (on two separate days), a hair dryer, a warm blanket, a Binky, and a nursing mommy nearby. She was a tough subject (as most newbies are) but the final product was well worth the effort!

Congratulations, mom and dad! I'm sorry I'm almost six months late posting these photos for you all to enjoy!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment